Sunday, May 8, 2011

Tommy G Nail Polish no.8 Swatches.

Bright and playful Tommy G's nail polish in no.8 is a perfect addition to anyone's collection. I've been wanting to get a blue polish for some time so naturally I was really excited to try it out!

I didn't want the look to be plain so I painted the ring finger on each hand a metallic silver by Tommy G. I then coated each silver nail with Forever21's silver glitter polish.

♥♥♥♥♥

On another note, I'm thinking about starting off vlogging and tutorials. Any thoughts? And of course if anyone has a makeup request please let me know, I'd love to hear your ideas! Also I'm getting close to 100 followers (yay thanks and lots and lots of love to you all)! Once I reach 100 followers I will do a giveaway *excited*

Kisses Dolls ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥





Without flash.

Natural light.



5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! What kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice color! I recently bought no.10 by the same company but haven't used it yet.
    Your manicure is great and I loved the idea of painting the ring finger silver! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey beautiful ♥ just saw your comment ! the collection just came out on monday. i dont know if they still got the lippy that u want in stock :/ ill get one for ya if i find it on the wken... ♥ i can see u wearing candy yum yum !

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah baby doll ♥ i was going to but couldnt find their business card so im gonna try look for em tomorrow ! :D yay thats so cool thanks hunnii hehe ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Lindsie Lee: Thanks Doll! :) I use a Canon Powershot SD780 IS for the time being.

    @ Call me M: Thanks, glad you like it! I'm looking to getting Tommy G's no.10 too :)

    ReplyDelete