If anyone is looking for a nude lipstick that doesn't give off a "corpse" look, Shy Girl is a great choice with it's peachy hue.
Now that Spring is upon us, I have been in the mood for rocking bright eyeshadows. So it was the perfect opportunity to try out my new Tommy G eyeshadow in no.1005 and the result is stunning! I wore the shadow for HOURS and it didn't wear off! For proof the photos below where I'm wearing the Posh hat were taken when I got home after a night out. As you can see, that stuff is still there! Their shadows apply on very smoothly and are very pigmented which is a major plus! I'm a really big fan of all Tommy G products and always have a good word to say about them!
I will be definitely be adding more shades to my collection!
|Cam-whoring in the bathroom :P|
What I'm wearing
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
- Tommy G Liquid Foundation in no.2
- YSL Matte Touch Primer
- YSL Top Secret Primer
- Tommy G Compact Powder in no.605 (for contouring)
- Tommy G Bronze Glitter Rain
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder in "Medium Plus"
- Tommy G Eyeshadow no.1005
- MAC Paint in "Bare Canvas"
- Tommy G Eye Pencil in no.9
- MAC Zoom Mascara
- MAC Lipliner in "Subculture"
- MAC Lipstick in "Shy Girl"
This is the Posh hat I won from PoshFashion's giveaway! It's a colorful fedora hand made hat adorned with pictures of the one and only, Maria Callas. Thanks Taso! Also the gorgeous Swarovski blue earrings are a name day present from my very very good friend Elena (love her!). They are from Anna Maria Mazaraki and are gold plated! Very Glam!
Hope you all enjoyed this colorful Spring look, kisses Dolls!