Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine's Day Look.

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and being the romantic sucker that I am, I was inspired to do a Valentine look using different hues of pink. It was also a good chance to try out a new lipstick I got from Adriana Karembeu's make up line.

I was very pleased with the lipstick, at it's fairly low cost, I got a lipstick that's full of color, lasted the whole night and that has a great texture. I would definitely be willing to try out some more shades!

Enjoy the look!




What I'm wearing

Face:
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
- Tommy G Foundation in No.2
- YSL Matte Touch Primer
- YSL Top Secret Primer
- Tommy G Compact Powder in No.605 (for contouring)
- MAC Blush in "Pink Swoon"
- Radiant Illuminator  in "White"
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder in "Medium Plus"

Eyes:
- Any Jumbo White Eye Pencil (all over the eyelids as a base)
- YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara
- MAC Plush Lash Mascara (on lower lashes only)
- MAC Eyeshadow in "Pink Freeze" (all over eyelids)
- MAC Blush in "Pink Swoon" (in the creases)
- MAC Fluidline in "Blacktrack"

Lips:
- Adriana Karembeu The Lipstick in No.019



3 comments: