Friday, February 11, 2011

Tommy G No.312 French Manicure with Pink Glitter.

Hello my dearest Dolls! I recently came up with the idea of a manicure with glitter tips, I've been seeing it a lot lately and thought I'd give it a try. So this is how it turned out. Unfortunately pictures don't really do glitter much justice (at least mine doesn't or I just can handle finding the right lighting and settings, ugh!) which sucks cause in person it looked soooo pretty! Well I'm sure you get the idea.



What I used:

- Tommy G No.312 (2 coats)
- Tommy G Clear Top Coat
- Pink Glitter (after you've applied your second coat of polish simply dip each nail slowly in the glitter, très simple!)



2 comments:

  1. Poli gliko! Exw ena analogo xrwma tou Korres. Genika protimw pio skoura nixia omos ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Doll! I prefer dark polishes too, but I needed a break from all the "darkness" :P

    ReplyDelete