Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First look of my Hello Gorgeous Hair Extensions.

Some of you may know from my Twitter account that I recently got clip on extensions from Hello Gorgeous Hair Extensions! I have really long hair that runs all the way down my back so I didn't buy these extensions for length but for volume. I wanted a fuller and a more luscious look to my locks and that's why I opted for clip on extensions. They are made of real hair (which is very important) and are about 51 cm long! They may be a couple of cm shorter than my real hair but I don't care about that at all cause it's all about the volume and they have totally payed off! The good thing about real hair extensions is that they can be washed, dyed, styled and the hair will still be intact. Whereas fake hair would ruin once head would touch them.


I'm going to do a full review with lots of photos, but for now I just wanted to share a first look. I have only worn them once for now, about a week ago, and I was complemented right away how great my hair looked when I hadn't styled it at all and simply wore it straight.


Have any Dolls worn extensions? Let me know!





Kisses Dolls.

5 comments:

  1. πόσο θεικό είναι το μπλογκ σου!
    τρελαίνομαι για το μακιγιάζ σου..να σου πω την αμαρτία μου..μετά το ξανθό αναγκάζομαι να κόβω τα μαλλιά μου συνέχεια και σκέφτομαι πολύ σοβαρά τα εξτέ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! :)

    Ciao ciao From Rome
    BExCLUSIVE MAGAZINE

    http://bexclusivemagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Dolls! Εγώ Nells πήρα τα exte για ογκό και ήταν σε πολύ καλή τιμή μόνο 75 euro για όλο αυτό που βλέπεις στην φώτο! Σαν ποιότητα στα προτείνω, εντός ημερών θα ανεβάσω αναλυτικό review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these suck ;/ it took me 3 months to finally get them. and the quality sucks and they send me a totally wrong color. this is a dissappointing company and i will never ever purchase these again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I order plain black extensions I never had a problem with the color but when I did order a set for my aunt they sent us the wrong color. In exchange they sent us the right ones and let us keep the old ones too but it took MONTHS. I too will never order from them again.

    ReplyDelete