Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve at The Hilton.

As I had mentioned before on a previous blog post, I spent Christmas Eve at The Hilton's Galaxy Bar with my friends and loved ones. It was an awesome night filled with glam, style, good music and a gorgeous bar. I wore a beautiful black one shoulder dress with embellishments on the shoulder pad. I bought it from Forever21 some time back and was really excited to be wearing it for the first time. As for make up I kept my eyes simple with warm tones and eyeliner since I was planning on wearing a bold colored lipstick. I LOVE fuchsia lipsticks and have been wearing them for years! The lipstick I'm wearing is by MAC and is from the "Liberty of London" Collection. It's called "Petals and Peacocks" and is an amplified lipstick. The "Liberty of London" Collection had great shades and I got 3 lipsticks from there which I adore. I'm sure anyone can still find a few on eBay although they are probably way overpriced.





What I'm wearing

Face:
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
- L'Oreal True Match Make Up
- YSL Matte Touch Primer
- YSL Top Secret Primer
- Chanel Face Powder
- MAC Blush in "Pink Swoon"

Eyes:
- MAC Paint in "Bare Canvas"
- YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara
- MAC Fluidline Eyeliner
- Eyeshadows are from a palette


Lips:
- MAC "Petals and Peacocks" (LE)









How did you all spend Christmas Eve?

Kisses Dolls!

5 comments:

  1. you are gorgeous!!! merry christmas~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Τι να σχολιάσω?
    Πολύύύύ ωραίο βάψιμο (τέλειο κραγιόν!)
    Και πολύ όμορφη μπλοθζίτσα (ή φορεματάκι,δεν φαίνεται καλά :/)
    Καλή συνέχεια των γιορτών να έχεις και Καλή Πρωτοχρονιά!!!
    (se ekana kai follow :D)
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Euharistw polu! Forema einai, eiha skopo na vgalw k olosomes sto lobby alla meta variomoun :P Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year too! Ditto following you too ;)

    ReplyDelete