Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Birthday Bash at Villa Mercedes.

It takes a long time to become young.
- Pablo Picasso


On Sunday, the 14th I had my belated birthday bash at Villa Mercedes closing party for the Sunday SPA event. I had the time of my life! It was an amazing feeling to be surrounded by all my friends and loved ones who came to celebrate my special day with me. My friend Elena even made chocolate truffles for the event and my boyfriend brought an amazing vanilla-chocolate cake with strawberries. I became 25 years old and I'm still trying to get used to the idea, but as me and my best friend Elina say, "We will never grow up".

So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land.
-Peter Pan

At my party I wore a one-shoulder leopard print blouse from Bershka, a black satin skirt from Forever21, black booties from Forever21, sequined gloves from Tally Weijl and my D&G gold watch.

I will soon do a blog on all the great gifts I got.

Kisses Dolls.










No comments:

Post a Comment