Thursday, October 21, 2010

Photoblog Day 9: A place you visited.

Unfortunately due to a busy schedule I haven't been blogging as much as I would like to, but hopefully that will change. I'm going to jump a bit further down on the Photoblog days and return back to where I was. A place I visited recently that I find beautiful and unique is the Acropolis. It was just after the celebration of one of my best friend's Panos' birthday that we decided to hike up to Athens' most famous monument around 6 am. It was a gorgeous sight to see! I really enjoy walking around Athens' ancient landmarks during the Fall. For me it's the best season. Last night I was at the Galaxy Bar on the roof garden of the Hilton Hotel, gazing on the beautiful view of the Acropolis once again. I should have taken a picture! Next week!








Kisses Dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment