Sunday, October 17, 2010

Make Up Removal Trick.

Removing all my make up at the end of a day and having a clean face is really important to me. A clean face helps maintain healthy skin. I often wear a lot of heavy eye make up especially when I'm not wearing false eyelashes, that's when I stack on a lot of mascara. To remove my make up I usually use baby wipes. But wipes alone didn't seem to clean off all my mascara leaving me to wake up with raccoon eyes. So I recently discovered Johnson's baby oil to do the trick and it works like a charm. I just add a few drops to my baby wipe and voila! My heavy eye make up is gone within seconds without straining my skin with a lot of rubbing. I really like the Lavender scented baby oil. Kisses Dolls!


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog!!It feels great that I'm not the onlyone using johnsons baby oil to remove make up !!

    ReplyDelete